We are searching for our next rockstar team agent. 4J Real Estate is all about relationships. For us, selling and buying real estate is like opening a door and stepping through. It's a means to cultivate a new relationship that ultimately leads to a friendship. It's what we call Realestationship™!
Our 4JRE mission is to provide compassionate, attentive customer care to any and all real estate transactions from start to finish. What we offer: ● Take advantage of the unique and powerful marketing tools available exclusively to 4JRE agents.
- Receive exclusive leads and potential clients.
- Organize your business and contacts using powerful management system available at no cost to our agents.
- Broker sponsored signs including yard sign installation and removal
- Work with a cheerful and energetic team
- Business consulting and support is offered to help you grow
- An in-house transaction coordinator to handle the details so you can focus on your clients
What you’ll do:
- Assist clients with showings
- Follow up on all leads that are provided
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers, sellers, and renters
- Host open houses and other events
What you bring to the table:
- Previous experience in real estate, or property management
- Experience in negotiating contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Real Estate license in MD and DC (VA is also preferred)
Justin Paulhamus on